Historic Fayette Theatre Gears up for 2015 SeasonFebruary 26, 2015
A year of art events is about to hit the stage at the restored Historic Fayette Theater, and their live performances of drama and comedy will keep you at the edge of your seat!
Sitting in downtown Fayetteville, WV, the Historic Fayette Theater has served the community since 1993 as a live-performance venue. The 5 performances this upcoming year will be for all ages, except for Haunting Julia, which is geared toward a mature audience.
Here’s the list of performances that will take the main stage in 2015:
- Robin Hood the Musical: A Merry Musical Adventure | March 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29 — Join the sneaky outlaw Robin Hood and his merry followers as they band together to fight the evil King John and feed the poor. This is classic tale of adventure, bravery and romance!
- Walden: The Ballad of Thoreau | May 8, 9, 15, 16, 17 — Time warp back to 1874 with Henry David Thoreau and his mentor and friend Ralph Waldo Emerson. Watch as characters with foibles, uncertainties and hopes turns into the great green movement of today.
- Dearly Departed | July 17, 18, 24, 25, 31 & August 1, 2 —
- Haunting Julia | September 25, 26, 27 & October 2, 3, 4—
- The Santa Diaries | Enrich yourself with the Christmas spirit through a comedic musical and play. Will Hawes, a successful and self-absorbed Hollywood actor, will bring out the true joy of the holidays.
Tickets are available and at the Historic Fayette Theater’s box office Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 p.m.- 8 p.m. (beginning 4 weeks before the first performance). Admission to these performances is $12 for adults and $8 for children under 13 and seniors older than 55.
What performance are you most excited to attend?