The New River Gorge Convention and Visitors Bureau is a nonprofit marketing and sales organization whose sole purpose is to take the leadership role in developing the area’s tourism industry and advancing Fayette County as a vacation, group tour and meeting destination.
We invite you to visit us in Oak Hill at 310 W. Oyler Ave.
As a destination marketing organization, the mission of the New River Gorge CVB is to:
● Promote Fayette County Tourism
● Provide Tourism Public Relations
● Serve as a resource for Tourism Business Development
● Assess tourism needs
● Promote seamless conversion of visitors to repeat business & visitation
Stop by the Visitor Center and our friendly staff will help you make the most of your trip to Fayette County, WV which includes: Ansted, Oak Hill and Fayetteville.
We are members of:
- Southeast Tourism Society
- WV Chamber of Commerce
- WV Fairs & Festivals Association
- WV Association of Convention & Visitor Bureaus
- WV Hospitality & Travel Association
The Bureau observes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and the week between Christmas and New Years.
The Visitor Center will be closed to the public on Election Day.
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Becky Sullivan, Executive Director
Kelsey Regan, Executive Assistant, Group Relations
Sherry Coffman, Weekend Travel Specialist
Visitors Center Specialists