- This event has passed.
Easter Egg Hunt and One-Mile Run
March 30, 2018
The Fayette County Commission invites children ages 12 and under and their families to the Fayette County Park for an afternoon of family fun on March 30, 2018. Activities will include an egg hunt, children’s one-mile run and climbing wall. This FREE event will provide excitement for kids and adults. Registration is from 11:00 -11:20 a.m., with the one-mile run starting at 11:30. The egg hunt for 6 & under will begin at 12:05 p.m., and children ages 7 to 12 will begin at 12:20 p.m. Children will have the opportunity to turn in their eggs for a bag of candy. Don’t forget to bring your own basket. The park will be selling concessions; attendees are encouraged to stay and enjoy a day in the park after the activities.
Please note the following tips to help make the experience enjoyable !
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- Registration is from 11:00-11:20 a.m.
- Egg hunts are divided by age groups and held at distinct times.
- Please allow time for traffic, parking and getting your child registered on time.
Fayette County Park appreciates participants’ respect and consideration of the following rules for the event.
- Only park staff can signal the start of a hunt at each field.
- No one will be permitted to enter the hunting fields prior to the start of the hunt.
- Children must hunt in their age-appropriate field.
- Pushing, shoving or knocking down participants is not acceptable.
For more information, call the Fayette County Park at 304-574-1111.